Thursday, September 2, 2010

At the Beginning

Hi, I've been thinking of sharing my knowledge of programming somewhere. I've been into programming for atleast 3 years now, and I think this is still not at the best stage but still I want to share what I have.

Anyways, programming is almost everything to me (except my wife, my hobbies, or maybe I'm just exaggerating). To say it safely, programming is my line of work. Without it, I have nothing to eat. The first job that I get is about .NET programming, and I got my first job when I'm still a student. I just know a little bit of .NET by that time, just the basics. At first I suck on it but eventually, I get to like it. And then, I get into PHP programming as my first professional job. Before I get my first job as a professional, I was thinking of applying as a teacher but I never have the guts yet.

So much for my life story. :)

The following would be some of the topics that I will be blogging with. Most of it will be in Web Application.
  1. C#.NET
  2. ASP.NET MVC
  3. Commerce Server (hopefully I can give much information about this)
  4. jQuery
  5. javascript
  6. PHP
Watch out for my post.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment